EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) is one of the famous payment methods of online shopping, only for the customers using any of the accepted Credit Cards on ali2bd.com. It allows customers to pay for their orders in easy and equal monthly installments.
Ali2BD has introduced a convenient option of choosing up to 12 months EMI facility for customers who use Credit Cards for buying products like mobile phones & tablets, laptops, accessories, electronics, beauty, lifestyle, home decor, kitchenware, bags, shoes, and many other products. EMI plans are viewable after checkout in the Pay Invoice section when an order needs to be paid and the total bill will be over BDT 5,000.
- To avail, EMI facility customers must have a Credit Card from any one of the banks in the associated list.
- EMI facilities are only available for Specific Products which costs over BDT 5,000 or the total bill amount of any order with multiple products is over BDT 5,000.
- EMI charges may vary on promotional offers.
- Ali2BD may charge an additional convenience fee if the customer extends the period of EMI offered.
- Different Bank offers different EMI tenure periods as per their own bank policy and each respective bank policy shall apply.
You can pay with equal monthly installment payment option using the Credit Card of any of the following banks:
If your ordered product value or total bill amount is eligible for EMI option and if you have a Credit Card from any of the associated banks which are mentioned above, you can get EMI facility on your order.
How to Use EMI as a Payment Method?
If you want to purchase a product with EMI then simply follow these steps -
- Select the desired product by “ADD TO CART”
- Click on "CART" to view your shopping Cart
- Check your order details on the “CART” page.
- Then click “CHECKOUT” to complete your order.
- Click “PAY INVOICE” for making payment.
- Select the “Credit/Debit Card” option for making the payment.
- Click on “PAY WITH CARDS BY SSL COMMERZ”, it will redirect you to our secure payment gateway.
- Complete the form with the required card information and select the EMI plan from the list beside the card number.
- After completing you will be directed to a “Successful Order” Notification on the page.
- And you will also get a successful “Order Confirmation” email.
EMI Transaction Procedure:
EMI Payment on Credit Card:
- As soon as you complete your purchase order on Ali2BD, you will see the full amount charged on your credit card.
- The EMI processing will be handled by the bank itself.
- From your next billing cycle, you will be charged the EMI amount and your credit limit will be reduced by the outstanding amount.
For example, if you have made a 3-month EMI purchase of BDT 30,000 and your credit limit is BDT 1, 00,000 then your bank will block your credit limit by BDT 30,000 and thus your available credit limit after the purchase will only be BDT 70,000. As and when you pay your EMI every month, your credit limit will be released accordingly.
- EMI facilities with the aforesaid Banks are regulated as per their terms and conditions and these terms may vary from one bank to another.
- For any query or concern please contact your issuing bank, if your purchase has not been converted to EMI by 7 working days of your transaction date.
Refund Procedure for EMI Purchase:
Refund Policy if the purchase was done with EMI Payment:
- You will get a full refund of your payment, only if we don’t purchase your ordered products or if the seller fails to deliver the product to Bangladesh in due time by the same gateway/channel.
- If any partial refund requires, we will process your refund manually by bKash or Rocket. EMI process will continue as is and must be completed by the customer until the EMI tenure will end.
- A partial refund will be made for partial undelivered products of an order or if any claim arises by the customer for any damaged product after delivery.
- Gateway/channel charges will not be considered for a partial refund.
Ali2BD authority reserves the full right to change or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions will be posted here on this website. So, we suggest customer check the latest information and updates posted here to inform yourself of any changes.